Why You Need to Join the Chamber of Commerce
If you want to keep in tune with the community and watch your business grow, the Carroll County Chamber of Commerce is a great place to start! Membership gives you an opportunity to be involved and to have a voice in our business community. Much like our community, our Chamber membership has grown significantly in recent years. In 2010 we saw a 49% increase in membership. This, in turn, has provided a larger outreach, more visibility and referrals for our members.
Click below for an application-
Alone one can do very little, but a group can accomplish a great deal. Your Chamber is active and influential in the community. We can represent your ideas with authority as we continue our efforts to improve the quality of life in Carroll County.
The Greater Louisville Small Business Development Center (SBDC) meets each month with new or existing small businesses to offer guidance and answer questions. This is a free service to current members and potential ones.
Our benefits really add up!! Now available through your Carroll County Chamber of Commerce is our JPlan Plus Insurance. JPlan Plus offers an affordable association benefits plan by United Healthcare, Delta Dental, Colonial Supplemental and Allianz. Discount pricing is available exclusively for Carroll County Chamber members! Contact Jennifer Brown at 800.727.6966 or email@example.com for more details.
The Chamber of Commerce promotes and facilitates economic growth. It provides a networking tool for businesses in the community to work together. Monthly meetings and other organized events encourage the exchange of information, sharing of resources, and growth of a community built on strong work ethics.
Your business will receive publicity in the Chamber brochure, website, weekly blasts, social media and elsewhere.
Discount on Professional Looking Newsletters, Email Templates & Surveys Through Constant Contact
Joining the Carroll County Chamber of Commerce is one way to help your business succeed; another is to use these marketing solutions from Constant Contact, at a discounted rate of up to 25% just for being a member. Constant Contact offers Event Marketing, Surveys, and Email templates to give your business that professional look. You can build, send and track all email newsletters, invitations, announcements and more. Take advantage of this member benefit today! Call 866-289-2101, or visit www.constantcontact.com/chambermembers.
Your Chamber makes it a point to refer business opportunities to its members, whenever possible.
Your membership investment is tax deductible as a business expense.
The Chamber is an investment in your community and your business.
In a survey of 2,000 consumers performed by The Schapiro Group, results show the value of your involvement in your local chamber of commerce. Did you know:
- If a company shows that it is highly involved in its local chamber, consumers are 12% more likely to think that its products stack up better against its competition
- When consumers find out a company is involved with its local chamber, they are 19% more likely to think favorably of that company. This effect is not dependent on the degree of chamber involvement; it holds true regardless of whether or not the company is highly involved in the chamber
- When consumers know that a restaurant is a member of the chamber of commerce, they are 40% more likely to eat at the restaurant in the next few months
- When consumers know that an insurance company is a member of the chamber of commerce, they are 43% more likely to consider buying insurance from it
- When consumers know that a small business is a member of the chamber of commerce, they are 44% more likely to think favorably of it and 63% more likely to purchase goods or services from the company in the future
These are powerful results that will have a powerful impact on your business!